Mastercard Graduate Development Programme 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment? Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash? Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology? Apply for the Mastercard Graduate Development Programme 2019.
The Mastercard Graduate Development Program (MGDP) is aimed at early career talent, to develop skills with cross-functional work experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
- A diverse experience within Mastercard MEA: comprising exposure to functions such as core products, digital products, account management, market development, marketing and communications.
- Targeted Learning & Development: You will participate in a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, leadership & interpersonal skills, and project management.
- Cross-functional business projects: You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- Mentorship & Executive Sponsorship: You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
- You will have the ability to work in the below areas by driving profitability growth
- Applicant must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply)
For more information, visit Mastercard Graduate Development Programme.