MISK Global Forum Entrepreneurship World Cup – Global Pitch Competition 2019 (Up to $5 million in prizes)
Deadline: Not specified
Applications for the MISK Global Forum Entrepreneurship World Cup 2019 are open. The Entrepreneurship World Cup is more than just a global pitch competition with a shot at life-changing prizes.
With 100,000 entrants from around the world, EWC elevates entrepreneurs – providing you with tools and resources to grow your venture. It doesn’t matter how far you’ve come – idea-stage, early-stage, growth-stage or beyond – EWC can put you on the right course. Leverage world-class content in the EWC Accelerator to: unleash your ideas, hone your pitching skills and engage with a global network of mentors. And, oh yeah, compete for those life-changing prizes, together with business opportunities and investment.
- The value proposition of EWC is all about the entire experience – training, resources, connections, mentorship and more. But on top of that, they’ve got a great number of impactful prizes – up to $5 million in total – with dozens of cash prizes, investment opportunities and awesome resources and perks from their leading partners.
- Open to entrepreneurs at all stages, everywhere in the world.
Stages of Participation
- Stage 1: Accelerate 1 (February – May 2019)
Startups are put through a series of education and virtual training opportunities to sharpen their skills around areas such as customer & industry knowledge; personal & team skills; creativity & problem solving, and business acumen.
- Stage 2: National Competition (May – June 2019)
Competitions happening simultaneously in 100 countries at the national level, virtually & live events. 100 winning teams from 100 countries are awarded with prizes and advance to stage 3.
- Stage 3: Accelerate 2 (July – September 2019)
National winners are put through a combination of virtual training sessions and direct, one-to-one mentorship to prepare them for the Global finals.
- Stage 4: Global Finals (November 2019)
Global finalists are put through live training sessions, network with potential investors and compete on stage for prizes and support services.
- Stage 5: Post-EWC Support
All national winners are enrolled in the Starters Club, providing a global peer network, mentorship and other support services to help members reach their full potential. Other partners may be engaged to provide post-EWC support.
For more information, EWC.