International Trade Centre’s Video Pitch Competition 2019 for Youth in Business (Win a trip to the World Export Development Forum 2019)
Deadline: February 22, 2019
Calling Business students! Join the International Women’s day challenge! Submit a video pitching your innovative idea to support women entrepreneurs and stand the chance to win the Women’s Day competition and a trip to ITC’s flagship event!
The International Trade Centre (ITC) has launched its first-ever video pitch competition for youth ahead of International Women’s Day on 8 March 2019. ITC celebrates International Women’s Day through the video competition “Youth in Business: Pitching for Gender Equality”
- The winner/winning team will be awarded travel and accommodation for one individual to the World Export Development Forum 2019 to interact with business leaders from around the world, participate in sessions and access an international business network.
- Female and male business school students from around the world can participate in this challenge by submitting a video with an innovative pitch on how to support women entrepreneurs in a specific sector, country or region.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited business school.
- The video should be a maximum of three minutes long, in English, and uploaded on YouTube with a submitted questionnaire (press the “apply here” button below) by Friday, 22 February.
- Videos may be produced individually or in groups.
A jury of five global leaders will meet in Geneva to review the videos and select a winner on International Women’s Day, taking into account feedback from a live audience.
Pitches will be analysed on five criteria: innovation; relevance; feasibility; expected outcome on women’s empowerment in business or on women’s lives; and presentation.
Pitches must include the following information:
- – Full name(s) of the participant(s), name of the business school, country the participant(s) is located in
- – Goal of the proposed business idea and intended impact
- – How the participant plans to achieve the goal
- – Timeline
- – Sustainable Development Goal reference
The format of the video pitch is open – creative and innovative ideas are very welcome!
For more information, visit International Trade Centre.