Visegrad Fund Visual and Sound Arts Residency Program 2018/19
Deadline: October 15, 2018
Applications are invited for the Visegrad Fund Visual and Sound Arts Residency Program 2018/19. Visual and Sound Arts Residencies facilitate mobility and artistic exchanges of V4 citizens in the fields of visual and sound arts, including design, music, video and film, new media and mixed media.
The residencies are open to artists working in the following disciplines: Visual Arts (including performance art, textile art and architecture), Design (fashion, costume, jewellery, ceramics and furniture design, visual communication), Music/Sound (interpretation, sound installation, sound performance, composition) and Video/Film/New Media/Mixed Media (including video installation).
- The amount of the support is €750 per month for resident and €750 per month for the host organization; each residency project receives €4,500 in total.
- Open to artists in a V4 country. The V4 countries are the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia;
- The residency must be implemented in a V4 country, other than that of the applicant’s citizenship/residence;
- The period of support is 3 months;
- Residencies can take place between January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019;
- Reapplying of previously supported artists is possible only for a residency in a V4 country different that of the previous residency project.
Your application must include the following enclosures:
- Copy of your ID or passport
- Artistic portfolio (files or link to artist’s website)
- Scan of acceptance letter issued by the host organization, which includes the name of the artist; title of the project; planned dates of the project; date; name and signature of the statutory representative
For more information, visit Visegrad Fund Visual and Sound Arts Residency Program.