Procter & Gamble CEO Challenge 2018 for the Philippines
Deadline: September 22, 2018
If you think you’ve got what it takes to successfully lead a multi-billion-dollar-brand company, then test your business knowledge on P&G’s CEO Challenge 2018.
Sign up now and get a hands-on experience on what it would be like to be the CEO of a leading brand. Working in a team, you can expect to play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and finding the great professional career path to pursue! If you come up with extraordinary solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the APAC Finals in Singapore and to the Global Finals in Dubai. What’s more, impress the jury and you could even earn a place with P&G for real! The first big achievement is to make it to the Philippines Local Round!
During the 3-day Event, you will join a team of 3 to solve a Gillette case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to the APAC Final Round. In the event, you will also be able to meet P&G leaders, build your capabilities and complete the assessment process, which can already lead you to an internship or full-time offer in one of P&G’s functions based in the Philippines!
- Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
- An experience to test and build your business leadership skills
- A way to see what working with us is like
- A life-changing experience when being trained on P&G business know-hows & our secrets to success accumulated globally over 180 years
- A premium ticket to go directly to the final recruitment round for our Dream Internship or Full time Management offers
- An opportunity to win an Exclusive Program for Leadership Development if you win our Global Final Round
- Applicant must currently be a penultimate or graduating student and will be graduating in 2019 or 2020;
- Have strong academic performance at University;
- Have strong and real passion for winning;
- Possess strong leadership potential shown via your Student organization activities, past start-up projects or real-life business you owned;
- Requirement: Must have a passport.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Submit your application and complete the assessments (online and written) by September 22
- Step 2: Complete your Interviews until October 30
- Step 3: Contend with the other in teams in the 3-day CEO Challenge Philippines Local Round on November 7-9, 2018
- Step 4: Represent Philippines in the APAC Final Round in Singapore on February 13-14, 2019
- Step 5: Represent APAC in the Global Final in Dubai on May 2019
Champion Team in each country will be covered a full round trip to Singapore/Dubai to compete with contestants from the other winning countries.
For more information, visit P&G CEO Challenge.