European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Graduate Traineeship Program 2018
Deadline: July 10, 2018
Applications are open for the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Graduate Traineeship Program 2018 for recent graduates. These opportunities aim to give an understanding of the Agency and its role within the activities of the European Union. The program lasts for a period of 12 months. The planned start date will be published in the traineeship notice.
Participants to the EASA Graduate Traineship Program (GTP) will have the opportunity to receive professional work experience in a distinctly multinational and intellectually stimulating environment, while contributing to the Agency’s mission of promoting the highest common standards of safety and environmental protection in civil aviation in Europe and worldwide.
- The Agency pays a monthly grant plus a travel allowance for travel expenses incurred at the beginning and end of the traineeship. The amount of the grant will be published in the traineeship notice.
- Applicants must be nationals of one of the EASA Member States or of a country with observer status in the EASA Management Board;
- Applicants must have obtained – in the timeframe indicated in the traineeship notice – a University degree diploma in a discipline relevant to the advertised profile of their interest;
- Successful candidates will usually have a background that is relevant to the activities of the Agency. Typical examples include:
- Civil aviation, Aeronautics, Engineering;
- Qualified lawyers with an interest in aviation regulatory affairs;
- Qualified candidates with an interest in Human Resources, Finance, Project management, Information technologies, Communications, Public Relations and International Relations.
For more information, visit European Aviation Safety Agency Traineeships.