Enpact International Mentoring Programme 2015 for Young Entrepreneurs (fully-funded)
Deadline: March 15, 2015
Young entrepreneurs from across MENA region and Europe are invited to apply for this year’s Enpact International Mentoring Programme. Enpact is looking for outstanding and pro-active entrepreneurs who are motivated to take matters into their own hands.
“Engage – Participate – Act” is a mentoring programme by the non-profit organisation enpact. It is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and targets the sustainable development of the private sector in the MENA region via a mentoring programme for young entrepreneurs since 2013. The objective is to foster knowledge exchange between young entrepreneurs from different regions in order to equip them with the expertise needed to create sustainable jobs.
In order to ensure that fellows are matched in an ideal way, entrepreneurs apply specific challenges. These challenges may consist of specific themes and questions (e.g. marketing, e-commerce, etc.) as well as concrete sector-specific problems (e.g. recycling, IT, etc.) that entrepreneurs face in their businesses.
- Transport/Logistics | Do you offer an innovative solution to transport challenges in your country?
- Recycling | Is your business addressing waste management in your country?
- Social Business | Does your business address social problems?
- Education | Does your business aim to improve the education system in your country?
- Green Technology/ Environmental Technology | Does your business develop or sell an innovative green tech product?
- Health | Does your business offer innovative solutions to challenges in the health sector?
- Finance/Fin Tech | Are you an innovator shaping the future of our financial system?
- E-M-Commerce | Is your main sales channel via Internet or via mobile devices?
- Internet of Things | Does your product contribute to a more interconnected world?
- Fashion/Textile | Is your business enabling sustainable textile manufacturing or do you have a fashion start-up?
Enpact is looking for ten participants per country in Egypt, Jordan, Germany, Tunisia and Morocco and five participants per country in Switzerland and Austria. All costs during the programme are fully funded (all fees for travel, visa, hotel, mentoring etc.)
Participants also benefit from the manifold enpact network – in Germany and worldwide – and are given the rare opportunity to gain first-hand insights into the start-up scenes of enpact’s project countries in the MENA region and Europe.
- Open to Young Entrepreneurs from Europe, North Africa and Middle East
- The participation is open to all entrepreneurs who are founder and owner of a company in Austria, Egypt, Germany, Jordan, Morocco, Switzerland, Tunisia and hold the citizenship of one of these countries.
- There is no age limit.
- In case of similar applications, younger and female business owners will be preferred in the selection process.
- Female applicants and younger applicants are especially encouraged to apply!
- Growth and scalability potential of the business model
- Personality of the founder
- Innovation in the business idea
- Successful implementation of the business idea
- Ownership of the enterprise
- Social responsibility
- Personal Engagement and readiness to work in a team
- Willingness to share own experiences
Please use the application form below next to your country of origin and check out the application guide (1 MB, pdf) carefully before starting the application process. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding your application: [email protected]
Applicants will be screened on a rolling basis and will be asked to hand in further documents (e.g. CV, business plan). You will receive a message after submitting your online application specifying which documents you still have to hand in. Candidates will be preselected based on the online application and the documents provided via email. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to an Assessment Centre in their country.
Dates and Schedule
- application phase: 21 January – 15 March 2015
- preselection phase: 16 March – 3 April 2015
- selection committee: 9 April – 17 April 2015
- entrepreneurs camps: 5-10 May | Egypt, 5-9 August | Germany, 7-11 October | Tunisia
- enpact forum: 28 November 2015
For more information, visit