The Better Tomorrow Movement Global Ambassadors Program 2018
Deadline: March 30, 2018
The Better Tomorrow Movement (TBTM) is accepting applications for the Global Ambassadors Program 2018 Spring Cohort. The cohorts are country representatives from across the world who use social media as a way to creatively share inspirational projects, people, and ideas.
TBTM works to inspire, empower, support, and connect young people from around the world to become civically engaged community members. This Global Ambassadors program provides their ambassadors with the ability to cultivate social media advocacy skills, communication skills, and public speaking skills while representing our organization and their local communities.
The program operates in two terms,
- April – August
- September – March
- Gain experience working as part of a highly diverse and international team.
- Develop demonstrable skills in teamwork, branding, communications, and social media advocacy.
- Upon successful completion of your term, receive recognition for your role on our website and social media channels.
- Play a role in the growth and development of inspiring people and projects to contribute towards social and/or environmental impact.
- Receive a certificate for your service to TBTM.
- The highest performing GA for the term will receive an additional certificate and an individual feature on our website.
- Willingness to develop yourself, being open to constructive feedback, not shy to leave your comfort zone and try new things.
To apply, send the following:
- Your CV and a creative video (Max 3 mins), telling them a little bit about your self, why you would like to join their spring cohort, and what ideas you have for your term.
Send a link to your video applications to [email protected]
For more information, visit Global Ambassadors Program.