Merck 350 Research Grants 2018 (up to EUR 350,000)
Deadline: August 15, 2018
Get funding to work on challenging research topics at the occasion of Merck’s 350th anniversary! Merck is all about science and technology. At the occasion of its 350th anniversary, Merck offers a series of research grants to stimulate innovative research in challenging areas of future importance.
Grants will be available for the following research areas:
- Healthy Lives/Drug Discovery: Next game-changing molecule or technology to cure cancer or autoimmune disease
- Life Reimagined/Synthetic Biology: Next generation production technology for biologics and revolutionizing microbiome research
- Digitalization/Computing: Application of deep learning or quantum computing for in-silico research
- Materials & Solutions: Next generation of intelligent materials or advances in the field of surface chemistry or atomic layer processes.
- Merck intends to provide research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in several topic areas;
- Top submitters will be invited to a Deep Dive workshop to further advance the proposals together with Merck scientists. The deep dive workshop will include decision on grant recipients. Merck will cover all travel and accommodation costs;
- Furthermore, grant winners may gain access to meaningful collaborations within Merck and all the resources and connections that this allows.
- Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
- The research proposed for the grant must not:
- involve any of Merck’s product
- involve interventional clinical research
- involve the testing of competitors’ products
Fill out the Application Form using only non-confidential information & send it via email to [email protected]
For more information, visit Merck 350 Research Grants.