Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2018
Deadline: May 15, 2018
Applications are now open for the Boustany Cambridge University MBA Scholarship. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporary business practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding in the business essentials, we also allow you to develop areas of special interest through project work and electives.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2018.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Candidates of all nationalities can apply to the Boustany Scholarship, although a priority is given to nationals of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2018.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2018.
For more information, visit Cambridge University MBA Scholarship.