Media Internship Opportunity with HealthNewsNG
Deadline: October 31, 2017
HealthNewsNG is seeking a talented intern who thrives in a busy environment with bright and congenial colleagues who use communications to help make the world a better place. Healthnewsng.com an authoritative online health news platform that serves the information needs of healthcare professionals in Nigeria and seekers of healthcare information across Africa and beyond. The media intern will assist with content development, research, management of the platform and its social media channels.
As an Intern at HealthNewsNG.com, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct research and develop content for communications projects.
- Use digital platforms for outreach campaigns, including Facebook, blogs, Twitter and more.
- Measure and evaluate social media activity and conversations
- Draft basic media outreach materials such as news stories, background briefings, fact sheets, opinion pieces and letters to the editor.
- Attend events
- Pitch health media stories.
- Copyedit and proofread reports, grant proposals and media materials.
While this is an unpaid internship, they are happy to provide stipends to cover running expenses in addition to several other benefits.
- Open to Nigerians
- Be able to communicate in English language and be willing to learn.
How to Apply
They find cover letters and resume boring. Instead, send an email to [email protected] describing yourself with emphasis on what makes you unique.
For more information, visit HealthNewsNG Internship.