Sterling Recyclart Competition for Artists 2017 (Up to N4,000,000 for grabs)
Create original State of the art artefacts, made from waste materials and win rewards in the Sterling Recyclart Competition 2017. The competition serves as a means to preserve culture by empowering young artists and emerging talent nationally. To participate, create an original piece of art made from recycled and repurposed materials to be exhibited at a public space. The competition will reward 4 Grand Prize Winners with repurposed structures representing one of the 4 locations Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abuja.
- All Grand Prize Winners will receive N1,000,000 each and a chance for a solo exhibition in one Sterling Bank public community park, roundabout or space in one of the 4 Sterling Bank zonal locations – Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abuja.
- Entry is open to all Nigerian citizens residing in Nigeria except employees of Sterling Bank Plc (and their family members);
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age will be required;
- Use of a false name, age or address will result in disqualification;
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and will be deemed void;
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition;
- The competition is nationwide. You can submit entries from any State. However, the art piece should represent one of the 4 States – Lagos, Rivers, Abuja and Ogun States.
- Log on to www.sterlingbankng.com/recyclart and fill out the bio application form to get a reference number/code;
- Using the reference code, email a 300-word written description of your intended artwork, stating the method of execution and waste materials to be used also include a sketch and send to [email protected] The documents must be sent in .pdf format. with the title as this: [Participant’s LAST NAME] _ [Participant’s FIRST NAME]_reference code_title.pdf Example- AWOLOWO_DANIEL_0001_Proposal.pdf
For more information, visit Sterling Recyclart Competition.