Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship 2017-2018
Deadline: August 25, 2017
Applications are open for the Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship. The Scholarship will be awarded to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems. They are offering this opportunity for you to make impact.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The scholarship includes:
- All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing event;
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to their New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of first semester);
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role.
Eligible students should be:
- Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university;
- Graduation date: November 2017 – June 2019
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
To be considered for the Grace Hopper Scholarship, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit an application;
- Following the submission of your application, you will receive an email prompting you to answer this question: How have you made/how do you intend to make an impact on your campus as an engineer?
For questions regarding the application process, contact [email protected] Application deadline is Friday, August 25 by 11:59 p.m. ET
For more information, visit Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship.