19th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program
Deadline: August 20, 2017
Eco-generation would like to announce the call for applications for the 19th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well. The 19th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2017 until February 2018.
- Mandatory Duties
- An Ambassador must post at least 2(Two) reports a month in regards to the environmental issues taking places in his/her region;
- An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador’s Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
- Optional Duties:
- An Ambassador shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in the local communities;
- An Ambassador shall try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns;
- An Ambassador shall join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. of the Tunza Eco-generation website.
- Improvement of environmental leadership;
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs;
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports;
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador;
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties;
- Reference letters;
- The 3 (Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members;
- Recognition of the Best Ambassador of the term shall be given to 1 (One) Ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term.
- Open to all Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of August 20th, 2017) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation/E-gen Event/Ambassador Program/Application form;
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country;
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account;
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
The deadline for application is August 20, 2017 (GMT+0).
For more information, visit 19th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.