Kwanda Art Foundation Photography Workshop 2016
Deadline: July 19, 2016
Kwanda Art Foundation (KAF), in collaboration with GIZ – Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit and Goethe Institut Kigali are organising the Second PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP – that is taking place between August 8 – 12, 2016 in Kigali.
This photography workshop will focus on sharpening the skills of photographers as visual storytellers in understanding the fundamental rules of photography, exploring examples of visionary photographers and in practical hands-on sessions in the field together with the passionate mentors. The five days workshop will consist of theory sessions and practical fieldwork in groups and in individual assignments.
- Open to any photographer who will be in Kigali at the time of the workshop
- Phographers should have at least 1 years of practical experience
Interested participants are required to submit the following information to [email protected]:
- A completed entry form;
- A profile / short biography (max. 800 words) with recent picture(s) that will be used for publicity;
- A motivation for your participation in the training (max. 500 words);
- A sample of work (6 – 15 images with 2000 px maximum size).
For more information, visit Kwanda Art Foundation Photography Workshop.